Italian craftsmanship and manual skills epitomise the beauty of our products, our culture, our identity. Being acknowledged as “artisanal industrialists” is a value that is maintained over time; the whole world is fascinated by the products from our land, by our care in choosing raw materials, by our search for high quality and creativity in each single step of the production chain.
The collection proposal features artisanal products that are strictly made in Italy by approximately 400 craftsmen workshops that are highly qualified to perform each production phase.
Approximately 75% of them are located in Umbria, the cradle of precious ancient handcrafted techniques, which are cherished and passed down mostly in families from generation to generation.
Thanks to the great number of workshops involved along the entire manufacturing process, some of which are situated in key industrial districts across Italy, the manual component accounts for 52% of the collections.
Absolute excellence of product quality, firmly grounded in the Made in Italy philosophy and
outstanding artisanal capabilities of the region
- The company is directly responsible for the selection and sourcing of raw materials through the best Italian suppliers
- Suppliers are selected based on their top-notch quality, reliability and ability to produce innovative materials
- The relationship with suppliers is very close, fair and long-lasting
- A manufacturing model based on outsourcing production to approximately 400 artisanal manufacturers (textile workshops). These are selected based on their excellent skills and specialisation in the different production stages.
- The artisanal workshops are mainly based in Umbria - a world-renowned “District for excellence” in knitwear - and selected based on their skills and the heritage of their region of origin
- The company provides ongoing and active support through a partnership based on trust
- Stringent and ongoing quality controls are performed across the entire value chain and the different production phases
- The allure of the brand translates into a “prêt-à-porter” proposal that consumers see as “exclusive” and representative of a “contemporary luxury lifestyle”
- Tradition of excellence, with an offering of the utmost quality
- Made in Italy craftsmanship and manual skills, a unique combination of luxury, beauty and contemporary Italian style through an unceasing search for creativity and exclusivity